The AC-225 compact stick welder produces an extremely smooth AC arc for welding a wide variety of materials including carbon, low alloy, and stainless steels as well as cast iron.
• Easy to install - Comes with attached 6 ft. (1.8m) input power cable and NEMA 6-50P plug.
• Easy to operate - Full range 40-225 amp selector switch quickly sets the welding current and ensures a uniform arc each and every time you weld.
• Smooth arc - Makes it easy to weld with different electrodes, including mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel and hardfacing electrodes.
• 225 amp AC output - Is enough for 3/16" (4.8mm) diameter general purpose mild steel electrodes and 5/32" (4.0mm) sizes of other electrodes.
• NEMA rated (60 Hz only), UL listed and CSA approved (60 Hz only).
Insulated electrode holder and cable.
Heavy duty work clamp and cable.